BED BUG TREATMENT
Elimiante are your Bed Bug Exterminators.
Bedbugs are small brown insects increasingly found in UK residences. They are like mini vampires sucking blood from humans and sometimes domesticated pets, as a result they bring fear and anxiety to most people.
Small, black insects (3 - 5 mm).
Although called bed bugs they are most often found behind headboards or bedside cabinets.
Customers with extreme infestations of Bed bugs may experience:
- Bites - red marks, often to the upper arm or side of body.
- Blood spots on sheets or mattress
Harmful effect of living with them
Bedbugs are extremely harmful to live with. While bed bugs have not been shown to transmit disease, they do cause a variety of negative physical health, mental health and economic consequences.
They can cause:
- Infection from scratches
- Allergic reactions to the bites
- Sleep deprivation
How do you get rid of bed bugs?
We treat bedbugs with a 5 point strategy:
- Identification - when confirmed we will be able to treat immediately
- Preparation - this will require the effected rooms to be cleared out of all personal possessions. For more information on how to prepare your room so our technicians can treat it effectively, please click here. (http://www.eliminatepestcontrol.co.uk/docs/Preparation_bedbug_2.pdf)
- Treatment - A number of sprayings with a complex residual insecticide, roughly 2 weeks apart over all bedding and clothing.
- Protection - after performing the treatment and confirming they are no longer there, we will be able to advise you on how to prevent bedbugs from entering your home.
From experience, long established colonies can take longer to remove, so it's better to contact us sooner rather than later.
For all your bedbug problems:
Call us on 0800 533 5121 (freephone) or
Northampton 01604 529333 Wellingborough 01933 808010
or text us on 07905 166999